[wp-hackers] automatic image importing

Dmitry Tokmakov dmitry at getmoxied.net
Tue Sep 25 02:12:12 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot guys! your information saved me a lot of time and minimized my code!
It didnt work for me until I included this modules:

 require_once(ABSPATH . "wp-admin" . '/includes/media.php');
 require_once(ABSPATH . "wp-admin" . '/includes/file.php');
 require_once(ABSPATH . "wp-admin" . '/includes/image.php');

Thank you!

Dmitry
getmoxied.net