[wp-hackers] Helllo guys please report this bug to trac

Sinan sinan at sinanisler.com
Sun Sep 23 20:06:30 UTC 2012

Site working on tr_TR

I register "test test" this is broken permalink *
http://www.raptun.com/uye/test%20test* or *http://www.raptun.com/uye/testtest
*not work

you can login with *test test* : *123456*

this is working permalink  http://www.raptun.com/uye/sinanisler/

I think this is a bug what you guys think ?

2012/9/23 Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com>

> No, it's not. Spaces are allowed in user names and work just fine for
> author URLs, as the author URL actually uses the "nicename" field,
> which is normalized to use dashes instead of spaces.
>
> -Otto
>

> On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM,  <jhay at jrocas.com.ph> wrote:
> > This is a bug? My username for Global Voices online  has a space because
> it is my first and last name. So far, I've had no issues with nor does the
> team who maintains the WP-site.
> > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Sinan İŞLER
sinanisler.com <http://www.sinanisler.com>
fb.com/sinanisler