[wp-hackers] Object Oriented Plugin Feedback

Derek Pavao derek.pavao at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 01:42:37 UTC 2012

Thank you guys for the feed back so far.

Scribu,
I think I should clarify my question a little. I wasn't really asking if I
should be writing the plugin because of my lack of experience, I
acknowledge that I have a lot to learn about WordPress development that is
why I am e-mailing this list.

You saying I do not have enough experience to know what would be useful in
a plugin framework is absolutely true. I am just making assumptions about
what I do know about WordPress development combined with my knowledge of
other CMSs and application frameworks to make an educated guess about what
I think could be helpful. The reason I turn to this e-mail list is because
you guys are the ones that can validate or discredit my assumptions.

I was hoping to spark a conversation about weather the things I have
included in the plugin so far would be helpful.

Also, thanks for the list of the other plugin frameworks out there I will
go through them. I am interested to see if any of them had similar ideas as
myself.