[wp-hackers] Your development application workflow

Eric Andrew Lewis eric.andrew.lewis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:46:44 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be doing a presentation at WordCamp Philly in a month on
development application workflow - I'll be running through applications and
featuresets and live demos. I'm not sure exactly how much I'm going to get
to cover within the time limit, but the topics will include code
editors/IDEs, version control, FTP, and some command line.

Please reply with a rant about your application workflow and why it rules,
whether directly to me or to this email. I'm probably not going to have a
chance to review everyone's input immediately but would love as much as
possible.

Thanks in advance!

--
Eric Andrew Lewis