[wp-hackers] Hide pages from panels

Mike Little wordpress at zed1.com
Wed Oct 10 08:37:00 UTC 2012

On 10 October 2012 03:38, Diana K. C <dianakac at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I just converted/migrated a lot of pages and posts, now is getting hard to
> browse pages in panel. I would like to hide pages from a specific month, in
> panels such Pages and Parent Page dropdown as well, is there some way to do
> this?
>
> I found a code some time ago but needed to informe page IDs and wasn't
> hidding the pages in Parent Page dropdown.
>
> Thanks a lot!

Whilst not addressing your exact requirements, you should look at CMS Tree
Page View (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cms-tree-page-view/) as an
alternative way to manage pages.

It has a more usable interface than WordPress' own, including a folding
tree structure, search, drag 'n' drop positioning (page order and
parent-child), and links to all main features: edit, view, and add new
(directly in the place you want to add it)

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/