[wp-hackers] Wordpress SSO

Malte Witt m.witt at ia-sh.de
Thu Nov 29 00:36:43 UTC 2012

That's an interesting alternative to SAML. Thank's for the link.

But as far as I understand this plugin can by default also only be used
for shared authentification (meaning that two applications share the
same user-database), or do you use it for 'real' SSO? (With that I mean
that the user is automatically logged in to both applications if he logs
in to one of them.)

Sorry, if it's somehow confusing, but I'm trying to achieve the latter. :-)