[wp-hackers] Wordpress SSO

Malte Witt m.witt at ia-sh.de
Thu Nov 29 00:05:53 UTC 2012

Thank's for your reply. I already thought about this and wanted to use
SimpleSAMLphp (wordpress A would be the Identity Provider in that case).

There already is a plugin for this
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simplesamlphp-authentication/ but I
didn't had a look at it yet.

Actually - as outlined in my previous mail - I'm already stuck before
getting that far in the login process. ;-)