[wp-hackers] Undeletable "null posts"

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:37:10 UTC 2012

Before I work up a full Trac ticket, I thought I'd post here and see if
this is a) a bug or b) expected behavior. (I'm thinking "a".)

1) Open a New Post screen on either WP 3.4 or 3.5.
2) Immediately click "Publish" without entering any text or title.
3) Go to the All Posts listing screen.
4) Where did the post go?

There seems to be no native way to get to the post directly. If you
happened to remember the post ID, you can plunk it into the
wp-admin/post.php URL directly and get to it, but there's no other way to
access it.

This seems like incorrect behavior to me.
--
-Doug