[wp-hackers] child themes of child themes (grandchildren)

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Nov 9 21:11:41 UTC 2012

Nick, I agree. The slippery slope of definitions is fun.

Genesis is a framework, but you don't treat it like a 'normal' framework
like _s and Bootstrap. You don't take Genesis, fork it, and publish your
own version. You always treat it as a parent, which is why I call it a
managed theme. It's managed from the back end vs forked.