[wp-hackers] fast question - which action or filter to change smth with uploaded image?

Konrad Karpieszuk kkarpieszuk at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:09:14 UTC 2012

hi there,

in my plugin i am using javascript function tb_show() to use standard
wordpress image uplader, as described here:

http://www.webmaster-source.com/2010/01/08/using-the-wordpress-uploader-in-your-plugin-or-theme/

works great. but i want to change something in files uploaded this way
(if you ask what: i want to encode file content using my 'secret'
function).

which hook should i use to do it?

and pro-question: how to recognise in hook action/filter that file
which i attempt to encode if file uploaded via my plugin? i want to
encode only files uploaded in my plugin. if someone will upload
regular attachment to post (ie image inserted into post content) file
shouldn't be encoded

--
(en) regards / (pl) pozdrawiam
Konrad Karpieszuk