[wp-hackers] Using symlinks in WP installations

Neil Pie's Bacon bacon at neilpie.co.uk
Mon May 14 07:49:14 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone for this. I fully expected some problems with __FILE__
but plugins (and themes in some cases ) keeping their own caches
within their directory hadn't occured to me yet - nothing
insurmountable though.

My main concern was that there might be a problem running core in this
manner, doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks again
Neil