[wp-hackers] Managing Multiple WP Sites

Mickey Panayiotakis mickey at infamia.com
Sat May 5 15:04:43 UTC 2012

I agree. two steps (apache) should do it:

1. point dns to the correct ip

2. Add a ServerAlias directive to the primary virtual host configuration.
Your hosting provider should have documentation on this, and different
control panels may call out something different.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#serveralias

Mickey

On May 5, 2012 2:33 AM, <wp-hackers-request at lists.automattic.com> wrote:
Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:58:03 -0500
> From: Mika A Epstein <ipstenu at ipstenu.org>
> Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] Managing Multiple WP Sites
> To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
>
> I'd say 'No, it's neither long nor requiring sysadmin in most
situations.' But I'm aware I'm a little biased.

> What it DOES require is comfortability with getting into your system via
SFTP/SSH and editing files manually.