[wp-hackers] Fwd: [WordPress.org Plugins] Urgent: Your Plugin Has Been Removed

Sudar Muthu sudar at sudarmuthu.com
Mon Mar 26 05:40:14 UTC 2012

I just received this email.

There are couple of things which seems to suggest that someone is trying to
spoof my WordPress.org login.

1) The email address is wrong
2) The link points to non wordpress.org domain, but it has the same look
and feel as that of wordpress.org
3) The link is asking for my wordpress.org username and password.

Just wanted to confirm that it is a spoof email, and also want to know what
is the proper channel to report it to WordPress/automattic.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Sudar

http://SudarMuthu.com