[wp-hackers] Who to contact in order to take over development of a plugin?

Bill Erickson bill.erickson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:04:08 UTC 2012

I believe all that needs to be done is the current author adds you as a
Plugin Author in the readme, and (optional) removes himself.

That's what I've done in the past to take over ownership of a plugin.

---
Bill Erickson
WordPress Consultant
512-537-0315
http://www.billerickson.net

NOTE: To better serve my clients, partners, and most importantly my family,
I've begun checking email only three times per day.

For phone calls, please schedule here: http://tungle.me/billerickson . If
it's an emergency, please call now and leave a voicemail