[wp-hackers] Taking over URL space

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Mar 1 11:56:04 UTC 2012

It looks like your generate_rewrite_rules callback is completely
wrong. $wp_review?  $rules?

Using these filters is really old-school btw, using something like
add_rewrite_rule() is probably the best method.

But i'll leave this old example here for you:
http://dd32.id.au/files/wordpress/test-rewrite.php  (ooh, it's over 2
years old.. )