[wp-hackers] Changing the TwentyTen menu into a horizontal one :(

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:28:33 UTC 2012

Sorry if in wrong place, I'm trying to change the TwentyTen menu into a horizontal menu (child theme).

I came up with this (change #access to #nav if traying):
http://pastebin.com/0XKAqh0C

We set colors classes such pink, green or blue in top menu itens and works like the pics below. The current subcats stay in the screen when browsing their posts, almost ok, but doesn't works if no colors classes is set.
(A picture is worth a thousand misspeled words):

How is:
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/367/68194553.jpg

How should be:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5192/23472248.jpg