[wp-hackers] Disabling Tools->Export

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Jun 27 12:50:04 UTC 2012

you could just filter the capability and always return false on it?
I think something like this would work: (i don't know the export cap
off the top of my head though, and i'm sure there's a better hook for
this..)

add_filter( 'role_has_cap', function( $caps, $cap_searched_for ) {
if ( 'export_cap_name' == $cap_searched_for)
  return false;
else
  return $caps;
}, 100, 2);