[wp-hackers] seeking users of Whiteboard Framework

Scott R. Godin scottg.wp-hackers at mhg2.com
Mon Jun 18 15:04:21 UTC 2012

I'm interested in talking to anyone who's used the Whiteboard framework
http://whiteboardframework.com/ for theme development of mobile+desktop
sites.

Someone in #wordpress on freenode had recommended it but I no longer
recall who that was.

The documentation on their website is somewhat sparse, so I'm looking
for those of you experienced whiteboard users who hang around on that
freenode channel that I could bounce some things off of, before getting
too deep into it.

--
(please respond to the list as opposed to my email box directly,
unless you are supplying private information you don't want public