[wp-hackers] Sessions and parse query

Joaquin Rodriguez Montero yojoaquin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:22:28 UTC 2012

Hi guys! I was wondering if you could give me a hint on how would you
approach the following case:
I have two regions (global, latam) and cases and clients that have content
for each region. I also have disciplines (thinking custom post type and p2p
/ scribu) for each case. Finally I have languages (qtranslate plugin)! This
couldn't get any bette :)
I was thinking of having each region as a $_session and get the page
"cases" (looping through the post_type cases). This loop should set the
taxonomy "region" based on the session. Would you agree? How would you set
this query to get the $_session and parse the loop automagically?

I'm burnt out. Hopefully I was clear enough and you could give me a hand on
this.

thanks!