[wp-hackers] opcode caching + page caching plugin

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 21:22:01 UTC 2012

Thanks Scott, yes, it's a slightly different surname.

I did once get an email through my work site from a besotted Greek
teenage fan who'd fallen in love with Steve Tyler on American Idol.
Very odd! There's a small but obviously-not-Steve-Tyler photo of me in
the sidebar of every page explaining how I build WordPress sites.
Maybe she thought Steve Tyler had a sideline in WP dev going? ;-)