[wp-hackers] WordPress moving to PHP 5.3x?

Chason Chaffin chason at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:35:22 UTC 2012

Unless you're doing something that isn't compatible with 5.3 (which aside
from some poorly updated themes, shouldn't be much) I don't see much of a
point to working in 5.2.x as opposed to 5.3.x. At this point the 5.3.x
branch has been out for almost 3 years, and 5.2.x has been EOL for almost 2
years.