[wp-hackers] Post ID and New Post Problem

Sinan sinan at sinanisler.com
Fri Jul 13 01:04:36 UTC 2012

Thanks Rafael,

But this is not what I seek.

And this code not work :) for 2 step  maybe but 1 step adding post and meta
fields this code not works.

I think a way for solution but I'm looking better solution. My solution is;

As you know when we write a post-page wordpress panel page automatic save
the draft post and create a post id for that. Any way this is the wordpress
wp-admin way :)

We need new way. If there is it...