[wp-hackers] Post to Posts and Taxonomies Relations

Joaquin Rodriguez Montero yojoaquin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:15:11 UTC 2012

Hi guys, could you help me out and shed some light over this stuff please?
I have disciplines and cases post types. Both are linked via scribu's
post2post plugin.
Now I'm on Disciplines page and I have to link them to "Related Cases".
When clicked it will take me to the page with cases of the selected
discipline.
At the same time on that filtered last page I have a list of disciplines
that act as a filter. So I'm viewing "Integrated Branding" cases and on the
sidebar I also have a list of other disciplines. How would you do it "the
WP" way? "Easiest" solution would be to do it via query string but then the
pagination wouldn't work well probably plus I'm using qTranslate plugin
which adds "?lang=es" for instance for translated content..

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Joaquin