[wp-hackers] GitHub + plugins.svn.wordpress.org

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jul 3 10:58:47 UTC 2012

On 3 July 2012 20:55, Steve Taylor <steve at sltaylor.co.uk> wrote:
> Now. I believe my new sticking point is that I'm on Windows, and all
> the deployment scripts around are .sh files! I know, I know, no
> sympathy there ;-)
>
> If anyone knows of an equivalent .bat file, please shout. Otherwise
> I'll try and write a post if/when I find the time to convert. No idea
> how hard / easy that might be. For now, on with the manual SVN
> tagging...

You could always install something such as cygwin, which will give you
the power of most linux CLI tools on windows.. Awesome fun to be able
to use the command line in Windows and actually be able to achieve
tasks rather than running a single program :)
(So yes, It should have Sh, which will allow you to run .sh, and
should be able to have any other app which the shell script depends on
available)
Might be worth a tinker :)