[wp-hackers] GitHub + plugins.svn.wordpress.org

Simon Dunton - WP Sites simon at wpsites.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 18:11:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I did a bit of a write up about a WordPress plugin deployment script I found a couple of months back http://www.wpsites.co.uk/558-svn-deploy-script-for-easily-publishing-your-wordpress-plugins-to-wordpress.php

If you just want to deploy to SVN but not actually use SVN as your primary version control system then that script is perfect.

Works form me anyway.

Simon

WP Sites Limited
tel. +44 (0)161 883 0183
www.wpsites.co.uk

Company registration No. 07358583. VAT No. GB113599900. Registered office. Houghton Hall, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, LU5 5DY