[wp-hackers] wordpress.org plugin authors feeds

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Wed Jan 25 08:04:50 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Martin Lazarov <martin at lazarov.bg> wrote:
> > Frank, i'm searching for feed which have this info:
> >
> > - last commits
> > - all my plugins stats
>
> That information is not available in a feed format and we have no
> plans to make it available in such a format.

But the commits can you read via feed about the trac, example:
http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/timeline?from=&daysback=&authors=Bueltge&changeset=on&update=Update

Feed:
http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/timeline?changeset=on&max=50&authors=Bueltge&daysback=90&format=rss<view-source:http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/timeline?changeset=on&max=50&authors=Bueltge&daysback=90&format=rss>

maybe this help
Best wishes
Frank