[wp-hackers] Shorthand: Appearance/switching themes?

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Sun Jan 8 00:03:37 UTC 2012

Dan Smart wrote:
> I am rather shocked at your attitude here Jane. Is this position held by the rest of the core team?

I think everyone is misinterpreting Jane's attitude here. The point
she's trying to make is that WordPress is made for end-users, not for
vendors. Avoiding making things easier for end-users simply because it
will benefit vendors is not the path WordPress should take.

(Jane, if I've misinterpreted, let me know.)

Thanks,

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>