[wp-hackers] Shorthand: Appearance/switching themes?

Dan Smart dan at dansmart.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 18:10:57 UTC 2012

I am rather shocked at your attitude here Jane. Is this position held by the rest of the core team?

I would much rather see that the core team cares about the whole ecosystem, from end users to the developers who make themes for them. This would seem to be a healthier position, would it not?

Dan

(Sent from iPhone)
Dan Smart - Web Developer
www.dansmart.co.uk