[wp-hackers] Shorthand: Appearance/switching themes?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Jan 7 01:45:48 UTC 2012

Others can chime in with their thoughts, but IMO:

put simply, It won't affect you, or your clients.

The changes will be aimed at streamlining/enhancing the theme preview
and switching process - If your clients have no other themes
installed, then it won't affect them.

But you're right as to the target audience, bloggers who manage their
own site, who don't write custom themes, who switch between themes
oftenish (or at least, like trying a new theme occasionally to see how
it looks).