[wp-hackers] sql injection protected included?

Tom Barrett tcbarrett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 07:54:01 UTC 2012

On 29 February 2012 01:20, Mika A Epstein <ipstenu at ipstenu.org> wrote:

> Showing... Kind of.
>
> I mean there's http://codex.wordpress.org/Security_FAQ but I don't think
> that's what you're looking for. You're thinking like a MS level of
> vulnerability disclosures, right?

Yes, that's the gist of it. Something in between a single line saying to
email plugins and a full on MSRC web site.

And then before that, at the development stage, are there procedures,
techniques, e.t.c. that (the core team) use when creating new versions that
show how they attempt to tackle issues pre-emptively.

Hope I've expressed that clearly.

http://www.tcbarrett.com | http://gplus.to/tcbarrett |
http://twitter.com/tcbarrett