[wp-hackers] Idea- Rethinking Wordpress theme editor

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Feb 24 19:11:45 UTC 2012

When using Firefox I use the Web Developer extension for exactly that
purpose, only a bit more manually.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/web-developer/

Basically you can edit the CSS live and see the changes. Once I'm
satisfied, I can just select-all, copy, paste into the theme editor,
and save. Not the most efficient means of saving, but it does the job.

-Otto