[wp-hackers] home.php and trying custom php

Ryann Micua ryannmicua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:33:57 UTC 2012

Sinan, I hope you don't mind my saying so, but I think an explanation of
what you are trying to achieve can help us better help you with your
problem.

The way I see it, I believe you are trying to show different content
based off something right? if 1 == 2 then show custom content. else,
show content that'd normally be shown in the index.php page. So what
you'd probably want to do would be to do a custom query that will spit
out the same contents as what would have in in index.php..

anyhow, please explain "why" you are doing something and maybe we can
better help you with the "how"

--
*Ryann Micua*
/Web Developer/