[wp-hackers] Too much translation files

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Thu Feb 16 07:27:54 UTC 2012

Hello Dion,
thanks for this reply and outlook.

Yes, i think the traffic for language and image files is often only a
small part; but more and more plugins have great documentation,readme
and screenshots on the wp-repo; its great and usefull.
Maybe its possible to add screenshots, only for this documentaion on
the repo to add to the assets folder; there is not in the focus of an
install.