[wp-hackers] Category & Tag Function to update count

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Thu Feb 9 23:08:22 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM, James Laws <jamielaws at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know there is a function that I believe the category and tag ID are
> passed through when ever ones is added or removed from a post. I've looked
> through the core and can't for the life of me find the function. Does
> anyone know the function I speak of and/or where I might locate it.

You will probably be satisfied by wp_set_object_terms() in
/wp-includes/taxonomy.php and the 'set_object_terms' *action*  (not
function) it runs right before returning.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_set_object_terms

--
Jeremy Clarke • jeremyclarke.org
Code and Design • globalvoicesonline.org