[wp-hackers] Upload avatar in the "New user" page

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 03:30:13 UTC 2012

Because the new user doesn't actually have an ID yet, it's difficult
to assign any extra data to the user at this point in the process.

A possible solution is to improve the workflow by sending the client
to the edit page of the newly created user, rather than the Users
list, which I believe currently happens.

It means the client is sent to the edit screen automatically to add
any additional info, instead of having to find them.

If this is preferable, you should be able to use wp_redirect() after
the user's been created.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone