[wp-hackers] Getting the entire HTML page generated from WordPress

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Feb 6 19:58:39 UTC 2012

Sure, I can do it in index.php or the wp-blog-header file, but I don't feel
that suicidal yet :)

Will try this out, thanks. I remember having some problems with the
shutdown hook, but it should work for normal posts and standard post types
I believe.

Thanks,

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX