[wp-hackers] what URL does the Dashboard's update button link to?

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:52:49 UTC 2012

Thank you guys.
I should have thought of this, but the link I was hoping was not query
based. It was silly of me to think of it that way to begin with. All
the image, obviously is posted to the post.php page as a method=post
as opposed to method=get. Of course.

So that route would yield me no fruitful results.

The right question I should have probably asked was if I could get a
list of all the hooked functions at the time of an update? I don't
know how I could get a hold of such a function list?