[wp-hackers] add_action priority for tags?

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Fri Dec 14 21:31:03 UTC 2012

Not even sure how to form that subject line, hence I'm having a heckuva
time searching for the answer that I need.

What I'm trying to do is this: when I publish a post, I'd like to search
the post title for tags I've already added to said post. Basically, I'm
replacing that tag with a hashtag version for publishing to a tweet.

The trouble is that, even though I've added tags to a post, unless the post
has already been saved once (and hence had the tags added to the database),
they don't get picked up when executing the transition_post_status hook.

I'm assuming that this is a priority issue, as the tags get saved in one
step and I have to try to slot myself in behind them. But I've set the
priority to 20 and still no change.

Is what I'm trying to do possible in one saving operation?

--
Tom Belknap
Owner/Editor, DragonFlyEye.Net

   - *Inbox:* http://dragonflyeye.net/subscribe