[wp-hackers] Which version runs on Wordpress.com?

Nathaniel Taintor goldenapplesdesign at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:58:56 UTC 2012

I believe that .com runs trunk as a multisite installation, so barring some
kind of magic, all users would be on the same version.

To piggyback on that, though, I'm curious about the rest of the server
environment running on wordpress.com, specifically what PHP version is
used. I just searched to see if I could find a blog post anywhere
describing that, but didn't come up with anything.

Nathaniel Taintor, Designer/Developer
*Golden Apples Design*
http://goldenapplesdesign.com

@GoldenApples | 717.434.3226