[wp-hackers] Pagination wp_query variable bug?

Jeff Morris wp-hackers at zipsbazaar.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 17:56:27 UTC 2012

The query_var named 'paged' is only ever set for /page/2/ and up.

The Help on Reading Settings says: "You can choose what’s displayed on
the front page of your site. It can be posts in reverse chronological
order (classic blog), or a fixed/static page. To set a static home page,
you first need to create two Pages. One will become the front page, and
the other will be where your posts are displayed."

I guess the latter will be your 'normal' page. Yeah, fugs me up too.

Zip