[wp-hackers] Clustering WordPress

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Mon Aug 20 21:53:45 UTC 2012

I've written plugins that disable all of those messages and version
checks (but that was harder to do than you might think and I'm not sure
I like my final result).

However, it can also just be handled as a training issue.  Having only a
very limited number of admins able to take those actions helps a lot.
After all, it's best if admin accounts are used only for those types of
administrative actions.  Lower level accounts should be used for your
posting needs.

Monitoring what's changed on your servers is a good idea in any case.  A
VCS can show you that easily.  You just need to commit the changes you
approve.

Brian Layman