[wp-hackers] quick_edit_custom_box - works sometimes?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:32:00 UTC 2012

I fear I am dealing with a "can't see the forest through the trees"
situation but I've been staring at this problem off an on this afternoon
with no progress.  I am trying to use the quick_edit_custom_box action with
two custom post types.  One works, one does not and I can't figure out why.
 I am using this simple action:

add_action( 'quick_edit_custom_box', function() { error_log(__LINE__) ; },
10, 2 );

In addition to not working for one of my CPTs, it also doesn't fire for
posts or pages either.  Anyone have any suggestions as to why it would fire
in one case but not three others?  There isn't anything interesting in the
error log that provides any clues.

Thanks,

Mike
Mike Walsh - mpwalsh8 at gmail.com