[wp-hackers] Redactor WYSIWYG Editor for WP

Kevinjohn Gallagher kevinjohngallagher at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:10:15 UTC 2012

Doesn't support IE7.Regardless of whether you or I like the browser; a large number of companies/organisations/educational-institutes still use this browser.
Last year we answered an RFI where we were asked to support Netscape4/6.
Apparently the client didn't actually care about NS4/6, but wanted to weed out the companies who would complain about Enterprise's not upgrading everyone to the latest version of every bit of software they use.23 companies didn't make it through to the RFP process on their answer to that question alone.

On top of that any CMS that changed its layout / workflow significantly within a year of a previous release was deemed to be ruled out.
I understand the desire to change these things; but honestly, there needs to be some benefit to the people using and choosing the software - otherwise we're just re-painting!

Kevinjohn Gallagher
+44 (0) 7788 718382
KevinjohnGallagher at hotmail.com
http://www.kevinjohngallagher.com