[wp-hackers] Adding post_status (to a specific post type)

Tom Barrett tcbarrett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:19:00 UTC 2012

I think you are saying what I was expecting. It is not what I am seeing
though.

I'll leave the post type bit aside for now.

I have 4 posts: 2 draft, 1 publish, 1 archive

I can see: All (3) | Published (1) | Drafts (2)

How do I get it to show either:
 All (3) | Published (1) | Drafts (2) | Registered (1)
or
 All (4) | Published (1) | Drafts (2) | Registered (1)
?

At one point "All (3)" showed all 4 posts. But at no point can I get the
new post status to appear anywhere.