[wp-hackers] Adding post_status (to a specific post type)

Tom Barrett tcbarrett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:26:22 UTC 2012

I have this post status:

  register_post_status( 'archive', array(
    'label'                     => _x( 'Archived', 'post' ),
    'public'                    => false,
    'exclude_from_search'       => true,
    'show_in_admin_all_list'    => false,
    'show_in_admin_status_list' => true
  ) );

Is there any way to get the label to appear anywhere on the WordPress
backend admin?

The filtering works if I update the params, like so:
wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=archive&post_type=paper

Ideally I would restrict this to a particular post type (or set of post
types).

--
http://www.tcbarrett.com | http://gplus.to/tcbarrett |
http://twitter.com/tcbarrett