[wp-hackers] Filter for '

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Fri Sep 2 13:56:21 UTC 2011

Hello at all,

and many thanks for your replies and solution tips!!!
I will see for your great tips and find an solution; yes i have now
only an idea to filter my post to reset the Magic Quotes, but i
thought, WP has an filter and  it is easy to remove the function via
remove_filter and this is enough. My app is via thickbox, why is an
extra app, ready solution and i include this extra as idependent
applikation in the thickbox, only in the backend of WP.
best regards
Frank