[wp-hackers] WordPress in the Enterprise

Robert Lusby nanogwp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:47:04 UTC 2011

Reading through the mailing list:

 > Enterprise features/improvements are not being developed, as
Enterprise is too small a use case.

This goes against what I've been told by core-devs, in that they were
working towards better Enterprise support in WP.

Can someone please confirm that what Otto etc said is true, and
WordPress is "not" interested in Enterprise users?

If so  ..... I'll start moving my clients to a more "grown-up" platform.

Rob

PS: [Perhaps the reason the enterprise use case is so small - is because
of the lack of enterprise features?]