[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Sun Oct 30 20:35:49 UTC 2011

Andrew, does it really matter either way? I mean, we all run sites and some of us run huge sites with massive content dependencies.  I've never run into a problem with the URL's being coding in the database despite having migrated million page sites so I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. If it is a huge issue for you, you can quickly run this code once (http://thisismyurl.com/6178/replace-absolute-urls-wordpress-database/) and solve your issue or include it as part of the edit_post hook and run it every time a post is saved.