[wp-hackers] Plugin submission gaffe

Tom Barrett tcbarrett at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 08:56:00 UTC 2011

(apologies interrupting the popcorn thread)

I had an idea for a small plugin. I searched on the name, and visited the
potential wordpress.org URL. Finding no direct matches I assumed that I had
been the first and submitted it. But, erm, no. Unsurprisingly someone
thought of it years ago, long enough to have made no edits for 970+ days.

Sorry if I have caused trouble or offence. What is my best course of action
(or will it all 'come out right in the wash')?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/glossary/

Thanks

--
http://www.tcbarrett.com | http://gplus.to/tcbarrett |