[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Jonathan Bailey jonathan at grow-creative.com
Fri Oct 28 18:53:46 UTC 2011

I suspect the core conflict is that there are two groups using Wordpress for
different purposes.

In other words this not a "best practices" discussion but a requirements
discussion.

It might be more productive to delve into that angle.  What are the two
groups using the software for?

For example I don't have much use at all for feed readers, but go through
the dev/stage/live swap with frequency.

Jonathan Bailey
www.grow-creative.com
503-702-9626